Arduino: risoluzione bug e nuove aggiunte al progetto – Resoconto attività 29 luglio 2014

Scritto da Alessandra De Rosa on . Postato in Formazione, Prodotti, Progetto Leonardo da Vinci, Servizi

Today we kept trying to fix the bug we already had from yesterday. Fortunately, we were able to find it and fix it.

 With the bug out of the code, we managed to continue working on the project, which was controlling the temperature and the light from the web page. It’s based on old projects, but we added new features.

In the end, we made a video and a tutorial that includes pictures, detailed explanation and the code we used.

 

29 of July 2014

Alexandre Leitao

Gonçalo Neto

Google+